A student visa is an endorsement to a government passport that is issued to students who are enrolled in qualified educational institutions. Student visas are non-immigrant visas that do not require the holder to obtain citizenship. Any prospective student seeking higher education in another country must obtain a student visa from that country.

Many countries will issue student visas from the student visa bureau in Sydney that allow international students to study within their borders. In most cases, however, the student must be enrolled in a post-secondary institution. For example, if you are from another country and want to study in Australia, you will need to have both of these visas.

Image Source: Google

Non-immigrant visas for temporary stays or immigrant visas for permanent residence There are two types of visas available, F or M depending on which higher-learning institution has accepted you. Category F includes "university, college, high school or private elementary school, seminary or conservatory or any other academic institution, which may include a language-training program." 

Category M includes "Vocational and other recognized nonacademic institutions, other than language training programs." Many students choose to study abroad in search of better opportunities. However, it is important to have the right information and guidance about universities and countries. 

As the application process for overseas study and lodging of the visa file require a lot of precision and system, educational consultants will be able to act as mediators between you and universities. It can be extremely beneficial to get the right guidance for students who want to maximize their chances to achieve a positive outcome.