With the popularity of the muscles, the desire to have stronger and powerful cars has been the desire of many enthusiast car owners. A good modification to achieve this is to use an exhaust system.
This device uses reduced pressure that will increase the power of horses and will provide the classic sound of a muscular car. You can also try VT SS commodore for your car performance.
Image Source: Google
This system can only be placed in the car only in a few hours using simple mechanical tools.
1. Define your car in a car ramp and use a parking brake. The next step is to check the front wheels to avoid movements.
2. Use a penetrating fluid to the exhaust so that it is easier to remove the tube. Allow the fluid to operate for several minutes.
3. Stay safe using protective glasses. Gloves are gloves to avoid rusting and cutting with metal edges. Loosen the exhaust clamps with an adjustable key.
4. Keep the bolts from the exhaust hangers found on the back of the car. Separate the head pipe system by working on the back of the car. Take the rubber insulators away as well as hangers using the adjustable key.
You will now be able to reduce the exhaust system of the car. Record the rubber insulators as well as hangers for the system later. Keep the old exhaust system on the side.
5. Install the new exhaust system. Install the rubber insulators and hangers with the new exhaust system and use the original bolts using an adjustable key. Everything will be installed as those on the exhaust gas.