When it comes to training your agility, there are a lot of different goals you can focus on. Whether you're looking to improve your speed, your balance, or your coordination, agility training hurdles are great tools for achieving those goals.
Here are Some different types of goals you can train for with an adjustable hurdle:
1. Speed: If you're looking to improve your overall speed, an adjustable hurdle can be a great way to do that. By using the obstacle to create various levels of difficulty, you can train your body to move more quickly and efficiently.
2. Balance: An adjustable hurdle is a great way to improve your balance. By challenging your body in new ways, you can work on stabilizing yourself and keeping your balance even under pressure.
3. Coordination: An adjustable hurdle can also help improve coordination. By challenging your body in new ways, you can work on sequencing movements and reacting quickly at the moment.
4. Strength: An adjustable hurdle is a great tool for strengthening muscles and improving fitness overall. By working on different strength exercises with the obstacle in place, you can train your body to move more easily and efficiently.
5. Stamina: Finally, an adjustable hurdle is a great workout for the endocrine system. By using the height of the obstacle and the angle at which it comes down, you can work on endurance and strength in multiple areas.
Speed and agility training with adjustable hurdles can be a great way to improve your speed and agility. By using obstacles that are adjustable, you can create a customized training program that is tailored to your specific needs.