Instagram effects is a great way that you can implement to your photo gallery. You can browse effects and sort by category and topic. Instagram effects will appear in the effect gallery under the corresponding categories.
You can find Instagram effects in different ways:
- You can find effects in the effect gallery
- You can Search effects through Instagram profiles
- You can get effects in the effect tray
- You can also get effects in reels
- You can also implement effects while posting a story
Effects in The effect Gallery
In the effect gallery, you can browse effects and sort by category and topic.
To see the effect gallery
- Tap the Your Story or Camera icon on the Instagram home screen. You can also swipe left from the home screen.
- At the bottom of the screen, you’ll see a carousel of effects known as the effect tray. Scroll right to the end of the effect tray.
- Tap Browse Effects.
Instagram Effects in the Effect Tray
When you tap on the camera button on the Instagram screen, you will have an effect tray at the bottom of the screen. The effect tray shows effects from Instagram, effects from creators you follow, and effects that you recently used or saved.
The Story AR Effects
For stories, you will find lots of AR Effects. When you view a story featuring an AR effect, the name of the effect is shown.